Carpet tile EMPLOY : EMPLOY LINES
tuftedloop pilepolyamide

carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
Add to favorites
Compare this product
 

Characteristics

Fabrication
tufted, loop pile
Material
polyamide
Market
tertiary
Other characteristics
tile, GuT ecolabel

Description

Perfect Synergy The Employ collection offers great value for money, and allows for more creative design options to fit any space. Employ Loop has a level surface and offers a great wall- to-wall aesthetic. Employ Lines has a strong linear pattern, suitable for non-directional or monolithic installation, which can be used as the ideal transition between bright bold and neutral colourways in the Employ loop range. Also check out Employ Dimensions, a 25 x 100 cm Skinny Plank range that lets you explore installations outside the traditional carpet tile aesthetic. Product Construction Tufted Patterned Level Loop Pile Yarn System 100% Solution Dyed Nylon Standard Backing Graphlex® Optional Backing(s) ReCushion Bac®,SONE® Size – Packaging 50 x 50 cm – 5 m² Box Pile Yarn Weight 462 g/m² ± 5% Effective Pile Yarn Weight 295 g/m² ±10% Total Weight 3579 g/m² ± 5% Pile Height 2.5 mm +15% / - 10% Total Thickness 5.6 mm ± 0.5 mm Gauge – Ends per 10 cm 1/10 - 39.4 Tufts per m² 173,360/m² ±5%

Catalogs

Other Interface products

Carpet Tile

*Prices are pre-tax. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.