Carpet tile HEUGA 580
tuftedcut pilevelvet

carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
Add to favorites
Compare this product
 

Characteristics

Fabrication
tufted, cut pile
Material
polyamide, velvet
Market
tertiary
Other characteristics
tile, GuT ecolabel, 100% recycled

Description

A colourful classic Heuga 580 has been a market leader for decades, and is a reliable level loop carpet tile. The range of 60 colourways offers many neutral shades, as well as brights that make for great accents. Heuga 580 can be installed monolithic or quarter-turn and is rated for heavy contract use. Product Construction Tufted Plain Level Cut Pile Yarn System 100% Recycled Solution Dyed Nylon Standard Backing Graphlex® Optional Backing(s) ReCushion Bac® Size – Packaging 50 x 50 cm – 4 m² Box Pile Yarn Weight 720 g/m² ± 5% Effective Pile Yarn Weight 550 g/m² ±10% Total Weight 3719 g/m² ± 5% Pile Height 3.9 mm +15% / - 10% Total Thickness 7 mm ± 0.5 mm Gauge – Ends per 10 cm 1/10 - 39.4 Tufts per m² 159,900/m² ±5%

Catalogs

Heuga 580
Heuga 580
8 Pages

Other Interface products

Carpet Tile

*Prices are pre-tax. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.