EPOXY-BASED, SELF-LEVELING, TWO-COMPONENT COATING
POLEPOX COAT 814 is epoxy-based, self-leveling, two-component coating.
• Creates colored, easy-to-clean flooring without joints, not requiring maintenance and meeting health standards.
• Resistant to acid solutions, alkalis, oil, grease, wastes.
• Prevents floorings from creating dust, strengthening their durability and resistance.
• Resistant to mechanical stresses, wearing from friction and chemical effects.
• It is ideal for painting industrial power-troweled floorings, mosaics, cement surfaces, decks, water baths, and silos.
• Areas of application: food industries, professional kitchens, car workshops, parking areas, waste treatment plants, production plants, hospitals for antibacterial use etc.
Basis: epoxy, two-component resin
Appearance: viscous liquid
Colors: Available in 16 RAL colors and on request from RAL colors.
Viscosity (A+B): 1500-4000 mPa•s at 25°C
Density (A+B): 1,550 ± 0,003 Kg/lt
Application time: approx. 30 min at 25°C
Final strength: after 7 days at 25°C
Compressive strength (A+B) (ASTM D 695): 55 N/mm2 , 7 days at 25°C
Flexural strength (A+B) (Din 1164): 33 N/mm2 , 7 days at 25°C
Température for the application and drying of the material: 10 - 38°C
Hardness according to SHORE D: 78 ± 2
Walkability: after 2 days at 25 °C
Adhesive strength: >3 N/mm2 (breaking of concrete)