STEP extrusion with the LED light source is used to illuminate stairs, and in particular as a discreet lighting in cinemas, shops, nightclubs and restaurants.
Patent Number: US D698,076 S
Three lighting options
With screws appropriately selected for the mounting surface
High mechanical resistance
Designed to reach an IP67 waterproof rating
- step edge protection with integrated warning lighting
- with screws appropriately selected for the mounting surface
The stair extrusion is made from high quality double-anodized aluminum with the option of using LED diodes illuminating the upper and lower half-space. The extrusion is sold with Anti-slip rubber strip. In the sealed version, it can also be used for illuminating stairs located in the outer architectural space.
- LED strip concealed behind a rubber strip - protects the edge of the step and has two types of lighting, warning and stair step lighting
- narrow LED strips (up to 6 mm; 0.23") that emit light from the side in the channel under the silicone strip
- standard LED strip width (up to 10 mm; 0.39") to illuminate the step
- eliminates obstacles related to multiple LED light strips mounting
- maximizes the applications and uses available for LED light strips