70 x 17 mm / I.S. Nailed
115 or 135 x 19 ó 21 mm / I.S. Glued or Nailed
115 or 135 x 19 ó 21 mm / I.S. Nailed
90 or 120 x 21 mm / S.C. Demi Bullnose see on two sides
Yellowish white to pinkish white sapwood. Yellowish brown to reddish brown heartwood, with straight grain, often interlocked or very interlocked. Coarse texture.
To order: gloss, matt, ultramatt, naturale and oiled.
Description of the wood
Sapwood Yellowish white to rosy.
• Colour Yellowish brown to reddish brown.
• Grain direction Straight, often interlaced or very interlaced.
• Grain Coarse.
Wet weight 1.150 Kg/m3
Density at 12% humidity 920 Kg/m3 (very heavy)
• Volumetric coefficient 0,52% (Grainy to very graini wood)
• Contraction ratio 1,7% (No tendency to warp)
• Hardness (Chalais - Meudon) 8,5 (Very hard wood)
• Resistance to static bending 1.700 kg / cm2
• Elasticity modulus 140.000 kg/cm2
• Resistance to parallel compression 750 kg/cm2
• Resistance to parallel traction 1.700 kg / cm3
• Fire reaction class Cfl-s1
• Thermal conductivity 0,25 W/(mK)
• Formaldehyde emission E1
Uses and applications
Outdoor furniture. Outdoor woodwork, doors and windows.
Indoor and outdoor joinery
Indoor woodwork, doors, stairs, cladding, mouldings, skirtings, wainscots, parquet.