True to tradition
• Fantastic 40o minimum pitch
• Available with traditional handmade fittings and decorative accessories
• A natural product with A+ environmental credentials (BREEAM)
• Frost tested to BS EN 539-2
• Manufactured from the finest quality Etruria Marl for strength and durability
• All 3 colours can be mixed on the roof for a truly bespoke blend called Canterbury Mix
Compatibility, functionality and beautiful aesthetics for the perfect finish across every roof style
Our roof fittings and accessories work with all elements of our Marley full roof system, both clay and concrete, ensuring product specification is quicker and easier, and the finished roof delivers outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Our extensive range of fitting and accessories includes fixings, dry fix and ventilation and all products to complete a full roof system with a 15-year guarantee. To learn more, see our full range of roof fittings and accessories.
A distinctive range of 3 colours that add character and have a lasting beauty improving with each passing season.
Experiencing the vast variety of textures and colours that our roof tiles provide up close can guide you in the decision-making process when selecting roof coverings. Our efficient sample service can help you in this process.
The traditional process ensures that each tile is as unique as the hands that made it. Available in three colours with a range of traditional fittings, they are perfect for premium roofs and heritage work where only genuine handmade clay plain tiles may be specified to meet planning requirements.