An easy-to-fit traditional clay pantile with an open gauge design
• Traditional s-curve profile with a thin leading edge
• Quick and easy to install with an open gauge design
• Low minimum pitch of 17.5°
• Coverage of 15.3 tiles per m² at maximum gauge
• Available in Rustic Red and Natural Red
• Available with a range of fittings and accessories
• Can be installed in line with latest fixing requirements to BS 5534
Compatibility, functionality and beautiful aesthetics for the perfect finish across every roof style
Our roof fittings and accessories work with all elements of our Marley full roof system, both clay and concrete, ensuring product specification is quicker and easier, and the finished roof delivers outstanding quality and craftsmanship. Our extensive range of fitting and accessories includes fixings, dry fix and ventilation and all products to complete a full roof system with a 15-year guarantee. To learn more, see our full range of roof fittings and accessories.
A traditional range of 2 colours, from the warmth of Natural Red to the weathered historic appearance of Rustic Red.
Experiencing the vast variety of textures and colours that our roof tiles provide up close can guide you in the decision-making process when selecting roof coverings. Our efficient sample service can help you in this process.
Lincoln clay pantiles: traditional and robust
Lincoln Clay Pantiles combine a traditional appearance with the robust qualities you would expect from all Marley products.
With their bold and beautiful curves and thin leading edge, traditional clay pantiles boast a rich appeal and a beauty that matures over time.