"AÏKU comes from the Japanese word “haiku” and it means a short poem generally composed of three verses. Wonderful poems that in a few words express remarkable meanings; a simple poem, with no lexical frills and conjunctions, taking its strength from suggestions. Due to its incredible shortness, it requires a considerable synthesis of thought and image.
A collection of highly comfortable chairs featuring an essential image, designed for both home and contract spaces. Available in six versions of bases and a wide range of finishes.
Shell made from two-colour polypropylene through injection-moulding, mass pigmented with double finish; gloss outside, in black and white colours, inside with matt saffiano effect in different colours.
Gloss white external shell, inside:
- light grey
- sugar paper blue
- olive green
- dove grey
Gloss black external shell, inside:
The bases are supplied in the same colour of the shell’s external nish, available in:
- 4-legged round-shaped base in steel tube, painted matt white or matt graphite grey;
- sled base in steel wire, painted matt white or matt graphite grey;
- sled base in steel wire with armrests, painted matt white or matt graphite grey;
- sled base in steel wire with armrests and table, painted matt white or matt graphite grey. HPL 10mm thick table arm available in matt white or matt black;
- 4-legged tapered base with injection- moulded tube in rectangular section, painted matt white or matt graphite grey;
- 4-legged base in solid oak with a natural, bleached or brown finish
Versions with 4-legged round-shaped base, sled bases and 4-legged tapered base are stackable