entry door / swing / galvanized steel / security
with fixed leaf, double-leaf, custom, lacquered, decorative
Min.: 24 in
Max.: 60 in
The Cooper style of visual arts that developed at the beginning of the twentieth century provided the inspiration for the design of the Cooper door.
The style included a vast repertoire of geometric ornaments from numerous sources of inspiration and was characterized by the considerable simplicity of these motifs.
The wing of the door is decorated with a simple geometric structure of strips and a brass handle that update the Congo spirit to 21st-centuries.
• The door slab is made up of 18 gauge galvanized steel reinforced by
horizontal steel bars
• REMO’s signature high security 12 point locking system with fast opening
system and fast egress
• Telescopic insert for easy door height adjustment (up to 4”)
• Door slab thickness of 2”
• Door weight of 130 lbs.
• Sound proofing 35 STC Rating
HARDWARE AND ACCESSORIES
• Multi-Point 12 point locking system
• Patented tamper-proof cylinder
• Security cover plate on both sides of the locking case
• 3D adjustable pipe hinges
• Hidden hinges
• Sealing gasket
• Patented electrostatic powder coated retrofit frame
•Electrostatic powder coating
• Standard height from 6’8” up to 10’
• Standard width from 24” to 60”
• Custom Sizes Available
• Available in single and double door styles
• Side lights available in various sizes