engineered parquet floor / solid / floating / oak
SUN WOOD DESIGN PARKETT - TIROL 01
varnished, antique, smooth, colored
PEFC-certified, formaldehyde-free, chevron, low-VOC, wide plank, personalized
Parquet floor with a special flair - pure natural product made in Austria. Genuine oak parquet with Sun Wood designer finish. Parquet is the perfect complement to the walls, ceilings, tables and furniture of Sun Wood.
• approx. 3.6 mm solid wood oak flooring
• Genuine oak parquet with printed Sun Wood Design and protective lacquer
• Click system - easy to install
• Suitable for underfloor heating
• Full-surface bonding and Floating installation
• Emissionfree + allergy-friendly protective varnish
• Durable because they can be resanded
• Format - 14 x 222 x 2200 mm (0.4884 m²)
• Package size - 6 planks (2.93 m²)
Multilayered parquet in three-layer construction, manufactured in accordance with EN 13489 „Multilayered Flooring“, front edge impregnation
Our UV coatings are solvent- and emission-free, have 100% solids content and anti-scratch protection to prevent fine scratches in the finish, and made of such tough elastic that slight impressions in the wood cause no damage to the finish. The matt gloss level has 9 ± 2 gloss degrees.
Cfe - s1 for full-surface bonding, otherwise Dfe - s1
Suitable, RT = 0.101 m2 K/W, please see our leaflet on underfloor heating system installation, DIN EN 1264
Floor and walls, residential and commercial areas (conform to the highest use class C in accordance with ÖNORM C2354)
Not suitable for damp rooms, bathrooms, etc.
„FALLING SAND“ METHOD - about 2,000 rotations
Sun Wood offers the matching skirting boards for every parquet.