Trimoterm fire resistant roofs are a perfect solution for roofs with inclines. Due to the excellent technical characteristics and a complete range of technical solutions and elements, Trimoterm roofing systems enable active and creative adaptations to all demands on buildings.
Trimoterm SNV fire rated panels are solutions for roofs with inclines on office buildings, commercial centres, cultural institutions and industrial facilities. Their versatility makes them suitable for installation as façades, partition walls and ceilings.
Trimoterm SNV is mainly a roofing panel, composed of two metal sheet coverings, connected by an insulating, non-combustible mineral wool layer. The upper side of the Trimo panel has a trapezoidal profile, to make the roof more resistant to snow and wind loads while reaching longer spans. Lap-joint between two panels with the sealing tape between them increases the system water-tightness and air-tightness.
Complete Envelope Solution
• Insulated façade, insulated pitched roof
• Tailor-made project solutions upon customers needs
• Trapezoidal external steel sheet enables long spans
• Wide range of color options
Typically used for logistic center & warehouse, production facility, power plant & oil and gas, food & hygiene, aviation, sport & leisure, data center, retail, showrooms, public buildings.
• Class A1 non-combustible mineral wool insulation core
• Exceptional fire resistance up to class REI180
• Reaction to fire A2-s1, d0
• Advanced thermal and sound insulation
• High level of airtightness and watertightness
• Burglary resistance RC3 class tested as wall
• Certified product