Anyone working at height needs to be secured against falling. This is the responsibility of the employer and/or owner of the premises. It is also the architect’s responsibility, in designing the building, to meet the relevant regulations. SafetyPro Systems enable maximum freedom of movement and comply with the latest EU standards.
Permanently fixed fall protection system for wooden (W) or for trapezoidal sheet (T) constructions, ensures the safety of people working at heights.
The SafetyPro fix fall protection system for wooden or trapezoidal sheet flat roofs up to 10° incline. Can be installed as a single anchor device or as a horizontal lifeline system.
- Same anchor device for different roof construction materials (wood or trapezoidal sheet)
- Suitable fixing elements as separate components available
- Different anchor heights up to 80 cm for various thermal insulation thickness
- System components made of high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Excellent thermal insulation performance, integrated thermo stop baseplate and mineral wool filling to reduce thermal bridge effect
- Installed as a horizontal lifeline system continuous free movement along the roof edge
- Installed as a single anchor device can be used with temporary horizontal lifeline cable
- Tested in accordance with European standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013