VELFAC 200 ENERGY
- the stylish and sophisticated window with triple glazing
The VELFAC 200 ENERGY System consists of windows, casement doors and sliding casement doors in wood / aluminium. The minimalistic design is a VELFAC characteristic.
All units have uniform sightlines, whether fixed, opening or motorised, and recessed installation also delivers a 'floating' sash, adding to the contemporary finish.
VELFAC 200 ENERGY is our triple glazed solution.
Outward opening elements in wood / aluminium
Extensive test programme
Uw value: down to 0.8
Glazing options: 48mm triple glazing
A comprehensive 12 year warranty
- Available as single or French Casement double leaf.
- The sash stops at 90°.
- Concealed hinges.
- Available as 48mm triple glazing.
- The espagnolette has a built-in ventilation position (5mm).
- An adjustable friction brake can hold the window open in any ventilation position.
- The friction brake is made of steel with a grey, corrosion-proof zinc-aluminium surface finish.
- Two- Three concealed, corrosion-proof hinges.
- The rails are made from anodized aluminium, and guide arms from steel with a grey zinc-aluminium surface treatment.
Requires a minimum of 10mm tolerance on hinge side.