• For wall or ceiling installation, horizontally or
vertically, particularly suited in all cases where strong
heating is required in localised areas.
• Aluminium made front grille.
• Side covers in die-casted aluminium.
• Casing in extruded aluminium epoxy polyester painted.
• Metal bracket for wall mounting(supplied as standard).
• Lamp (bulb).
• Based on Halogen HeLen technology, the bulb fitted in the Thermologika Soleil Plus is guaranteed to behighly efficient, long lasting (5000 h in an open environment) and suitable for operation down to -20° C.
• Strong and lightweight.
• High protection grade (IPX5) which makes the product particularly suited to outdoor use.
• The principle of radiation (like the sun itself) assures
the efficient transmission of heat to the areas to be
heated with no air dispersion.
• Immediate heat delivery (more than 90% of the heat is generated in around 1 second, compared to the 30 seconds needed on average to
complete the standard ON/OFF cycle of a conventional quartz bulb).
• Heat concentrated in specifically targeted areas.
• No combustion, no risk of odours or polluting agents.
• Irradiated heat distribution not affected by air currents.
• High radiating efficiency, offering significant energy savings.
• Safe use (the quartz bulb guarantees high resistance
to thermal shock).
• Reduced maintenance and high reliability.