Who we are
We are a company dedicated to the manufacture of stoneware and klinker materials, with more than 100 years of experience and with a modern manufacturing method that preserves all the artisanal tradition. Thanks to this method we have been able to adapt perfectly to the construction systems that each project requires, working hand in hand with different developers, builders and architects; always looking for the satisfaction of the end customer. Our main product in production is stoneware, characterized by being a noble and unalterable material, which gives the facades of buildings a unique architectural personality, of great beauty.
DALOPA facing bricks: An option that respects the environment.
1. Quality assurance. To guarantee a high quality product
by monitoring each phase of the production process, from the
raw material with authentic clays to the final product.
2. Environmental impact. The continuous implementation of preventive actions that
mitigate and offset any environmental impact, generating a relationship
harmonious with nature.
3. Social responsibility. By understanding the specific needs of communities
where DALOPA has a direct impact, we implement programs to improve the
quality of life and the well-being of our neighbors.
4. Innovation. Develop products and constructive solutions that satisfy the
market needs, through the implementation of new technologies
and the use of new raw materials and other alternative materials.
5. Recyclable and recycled. Sustainable materials, 100% recyclable and with a minimum recycled content of 40%. We promote circular economies.
DALOPA's commitment to extend this policy to its clients, suppliers and subcontractors so that they can jointly express their contribution to the conservation of natural resources