Name: 1310N; Tyvek® nail sealing tape
Composition of the material: PE – foam tape with the single sided glue layer
Description and application of the product
• THE PE-FOAM TAPE WITH THE SINGLE SIDED GLUE LAYER OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY
• IT IS INSTALLED BETWEEN THE MEMBRANE AND LATH. IT SEALS THE HOLES MADE BY NAILS AND IS AN EXCELLENT PROTECTION FROM WATER LEAKAGE.
• IT IS ESPECIALLY RECOMMENDED FOR ROOFS OF SMALL SLOPE.
• THE TAPE IS RESISTANT TO AGING, HUMIDITY AND WATER.
Storage and installation conditions
• In order to receive the ideal adherence, the surface has to be dry and clean (without any dirt, fats or solvents).
• The tape is cut by sharp and safe cutter or scissors.
• It is recommended to use at ambient temperature above 0°C
• The tape’s rolls have to be kept in their original package in clean and dry environment. The storage temperature has to be between +10°C and +30°C, and the direct sunlight must be avoided.