One-component pre-mixed mortar, without cement and with excellent mechanical resistance and high adhesion to the support. To be used for the consolidation of masonry structures, it does not release water-soluble salts and it avoids efflorescences formation. M15 resistance class according to EN 998-2.
Calce Storica is a one-component pre-mixed mortar made of natural hydraulic lime, without cement and characterized by excellent mechanical resistance and high adhesion to the support. Calce Storica is ideal for the consolidation and the renovation of masonry structures, even in earthquake zones.
Calce Storica has M-15 resistance class according to EN 998-2.
- M15 resistance class according to EN 998-2
- Excellent compatibility with masonry structures
- Without cement
- High mechanical resistance
- Easy and quick application
- High adhesion to masonry
- Suitable for earthquake zones
- VOC free
- Suitable both indoor and outdoor.
- Aspect: Powder
- Components: One-component
- Compression resistance after 28 days: 17.95 MPa- Class M15
- Bending strength after 28 days: 5.66 MPa
- Compression elastic modulus after 28 days: 19.67 GPa
- Working time at 20°C/68°F: 60 min
- Thermal conductivity λ: 0.124 W/mk
- Mass density of the mixture: 1700 ±20 kg/m3
- Mass density of the hardened mortar: 1450 ± 20 kg/m3