Fire Rated Weatherproofing Vapour Barrier Membrane
The Effisus Vapour FR Membrane is a high quality and multifunctional weatherproofing vapour barrier made of a special fiberglass technology with an aluminum foil, developed to achieve a fire reaction Class A1 in accordance with EN13501-1.
Works as a vapour control layer (VCL) protecting the building from condensation risk and improving the airtightness and consequently the energy efficiency.
Can be used in facade rainscreen cladding, curtain walls and many other applications to protect the insulation and building interior from water, heat radiation and moisture transfer. It also works as a fire retardant layer in constructions.
Effisus Vapour FR:
• Fire resistant – EN13501-1: Class A1
• Vapour diffusion tight (close)
• Integrated component of the Effisus Ecofacade System
Fire, Water and Vapour
• Connections in ventilated facades
• Connections in curtain walls
• Connections in traditional facades
• Connections in pre-fabricated facades
• Sustainable Construction Projects
• Fire protection – Class A1 according to EN13501
• Multifunction – 100% water, vapour and wind tight.
• Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and contact with moisture.
• Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
• Standard dimensions: - 0.136mm; 1.20 x 50 m
- 0.136mm; 1.50 x 50 m