KNX bus device for the control of a mixing group. Control of a servomotor for mixing valve (3 floating points or with 0-10 V signal). Control of a circulating pump. Acquisition of inflow and return temperatures (conveying fluid) and external temperature (air). Regulation of the inflow temperature of the conveying fluid with regulation modes selectable separately for heating and cooling. Device particularly suitable for underfloor or ceiling heating and cooling radiant panels applications in combination with room thermostats with integrated temperature and humidity sensor. Mounting in distribution board on EN 60715 rail (8 modular units, each 18 mm). To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• 1 TRIAC output (CLOSE / COM / OPEN) for 3-floating point servomotor (with POWER AUX input for servomotor power supply at 24 Vac or 230 Vac)
• 1 output (AO1) for servomotor with 0-10 V control signal
• 1 SPST relay output (DO1) for circulating pump control
• 2 SPST relay outputs (DO2, DO3) for additional functions
• 3 analogic inputs (IN1, IN2, IN3) for passive temperature sensors (NTC 10 kΩ at 25 °C)
• 2 configurable inputs (IN4, IN5) as analogic (for passive temperature sensors NTC 10 kΩ at 25 °C) or digital (for free-potential contacts)