As a paraffin-based, non-solvent, ready-to-use concrete curing material applied onto fresh concrete surface, Permo Paraffin prevents instant water losses as well as the formation of cracks and retreats and ensures optimum strength in concrete.
Permo Paraffin is sprayed onto fresh concrete to form a film layer, thus preventing rapid water loss. It ensures concrete curing with no effect on normal setting reactions and helps it reach maximum performance.
Permo Paraffin is especially suitable for large and open concrete surfaces such as:
• Common concrete production which requires curing,
• Industrial floors,
• Battered walls,
• Prestressed girders and piles,
• Irrigation channels,
• Locations with low humidity and high vaporization and air circulation.
• Decreases cracks caused by plastic retreat.
• With the formation of the film layer, contributes to the hydration of concrete.
• Minimizes shrinkage.
• Decreases dust formation on the surface.
• Increases the frost resistance.
• It is a more effective and economic alternative compared to other curing methods such as geo-textiles or irrigation.
• Suitable to indoor applications.
• It is easy to apply and decreases labour costs.
• Because it does not contain any solvent, it is not harmful for human health.