The Pacific is the theatre seat of choice where comfort and durability are the primary concerns.
Its compact envelope allows for ease of access and egress and the extensive backrest options ensure the maximum comfort and function.
Designed to be comfortable and maintenance free throughout its lifetime, this seat provides levels of comfort far beyond its size.
Cold cure moulded foam ensures long lasting comfort while the polyurethane armrests will outlast all those in fabric.
The moulded foam cushions wrap the support springs in an airtight cocoon preventing both noise and corrosion.
Robust sloping standards for lifetime support
Polyurethane arm caps for comfort and durability
Sprung seat for maximum comfort
Cold cure moulded foam is waterproof, comfortable and long lasting
Removable seat covers when cleaning is necessary
Backrest fixed to standard with long wing brackets, reducing stresses and extending lifetime
Flammability BS 5852 2006
• Centre and end standards are of lateral pedestal
design made of 38mm x Thk 2.3mm square hollow
section continuous welded to a 6mm thickness
• Fixed , trapezoidal shape with curvature design
• Fully upholstered rear outer ply
• Inner back ply shall be made of 13 mm thick
plywood upholstered with HR foam, density 45
kg/m3 and upholstered with padded cover
• Rectangular shape with curved design
• Inner structure made of Ø19mm x Thk. 2mm
tubular steel frame with grid foundation, integrated
with HR foams, density 60kg/m3
• Upholstered with padded cover, removable by
means of a zipper
• Tip- up seat with counterweight systems and being
lift-up by means of gravity. Totally silent and