The Riviera is a luxurious executive style conference chair developed with ergonomics and comfort in mind.
Its wide seat, high back and plush padding make it an ideal choice for both corporate and commercial auditoriums.
The Riviera can also be fitted with an integrated A3 writing tablet, which stows neatly when not in use - ideal for corporate events where note taking is required.
The Riviera has an extensive list of customisable features including built in cup holders and embroidery, perfect for a discerning audience.
A3 writing tablet option - Wrimatic
Wooden outer back and seat option
Swing out end panel for disability use
Flammability BS 5852 2006
Aisle Lighting options
Removable seat covers
• Centre and end standards are of lateral pedestal design made of
38mm x Thk 2.3mm square hollow section continuous welded to a
6 mm thickness steel plate.
• Trapezoidal shape, rounded headrest, with decorative stitching.
• Inner back ply made of 13mm Thick Plywood with HR foam,
density 45 kg/m3. Upholstered with padded covers.
• Seat structure integrated with Ø21mm tubular steel frame and HR
foams, density 60kg/m3
• Upholstered with padded cover, removable by means of a zipper.
• Tip-up seat with counterweight system and being lift-up by
means of gravity. Totally silent and maintenance free.