Modular system for shower cubicle
Shower box with doors and partitions in laminated tempered glass with PVB film, 5 + 5 mm thick, HST (Heat Soak Test) heat treatment, with rounded corners and beveled perimeter edges.
Shower box with doors and partitions in HPL laminate, thickness 10 mm, classified as self-supporting panel with reaction to fire Euro class Bs1-d0 and formaldehyde release class E1, with rounded corners and bevelled edges.
• Partition walls fixed with two clamps to the back wall, foot on the ground, clamp to the upper structural pipe.
• Doors equipped with pivoting opening system with automatic return, consisting of: foot fixed to the ground, shock-absorbing
clamp fixed to the upper structural tube.
• Horizontal tube for upper anchorage of partition walls and doors, with end supports fixed to the wall.
The specific structural hardware, entirely designed by Fit Interiors, is made of extruded or lathe machined aluminium.
• Stainless steel handle for HPL and glass
• Stainless steel hook for towels, for HPL and glass
• Door stopper to prevent slamming for glass door