Species that stand the test of time.
Red Cedar*, Larch*, and Douglas Pine* are all naturally resistant species. The effects of time, UV-exposure and the weather cause cladding to naturally weather and typically become greyer in colour.
This can be unsightly due to uneven and inconsistent ageing depending on exposure.
Pre-coloured in grey, Infinity overcomes this patchy and uneven discolouration. Over a few years its pearly grey oil finish will become silvery in a more consistent and attractive way than untreated cladding.
The Infinity range profiles are modern; the protective and finishing treatments are equally modern as well as environmentally friendly.
Silver, Silex and Aspen (three different types of grey) finishes has a naturally aged and consistent greying appearance.
– Red Cedar: 4000 to 4500x132x18mm finger-jointed.
– Douglas & Larch: 3000 to 5100 x132x21mm
– Formaldehyde-free finish.
– Naturally Class 3 according to European Standard EN-335-2.
– Treated to wood preservation Use Class 3A fungicide, insecticide and anti-termite treatment.
– End matched.
– Species that stand the test of time.
– Pre-coloured in natural ageing grey.