Gorter roof hatches can be used as escape hatches, but in most situations, they provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or to a roof terrace. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
The new generation RHT roof hatches feature an extremely strong and patented construction. Thanks to several modifications, the roof hatch is even more resistant against unexpected extreme loads, both during construction and in general use.
• Made and Designed in Holland
• New and improved, patented indestructible construction
• Trusted, with CE(ETA) certification
• Now available directly from stock in sizes up to 1000 x 3000 mm
• Fully standardised to metric dimensioning
- CE (ETA-15/0338) and TÜV NORD certified
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Safe to operate with one hand
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Optional electric control
- Fast delivery
- High-quality construction
- Stainless steel Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof
Roof hatches can be used as escape hatches, but in most situations, they provide a convenient access to roof terraces, cooling installations, lift machine rooms, window cleaning installations, solar panels, and other facilities on rooftops. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 30°.
Support to architects & designers with technical specifications and CAD files
Gorter since 1928, ISO9001 and global support
Choice of floor, wall and ceiling doors also available