Gorter roof hatches with ladders provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work as well as access to cooling installations, lift machine rooms, window cleaning installations, solar collectors, and other facilities on rooftops. Roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum slope of 30°.
Depending on the floor height, the Gorter combination of roof hatch and ladder is available with a single, double or triple extension ladder. The Gorter ladder is supplied as standard with suspension brackets for safe storage when the ladder is not in use. This combination is ideal for infrequent use of the roof hatch. For more frequent use, we recommend a roof hatch with scissor stairs or fixed staircase.
Fully thermally broken
The Gorter RHT roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and cover, and a proven high insulation value of Uw ≤ 0.319 W/(m².K) This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings.
The RHT roof hatch is available in 7 standard sizes up to 900 x 2400 mm.
Gorter RHT roof hatch with ladder:
- CE (ETA-15/0338), TÜV NORD, Aboma and KOMO® certified, with fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Ladder with Aboma and TÜV NORD quality mark
- Roof hatch safe operation with one hand
- Safe grip all the way to the roof
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch
- Optional electric control of roof hatch
- High-quality aluminium construction of hatch and ladder
- Euro cylinder lock with indoor and outdoor operation
- Burglar- and sound-proof roof hatch
- Wall brackets and ladder with padlock fixture to prevent unwanted removal of the ladder
- Fast delivery