The RF dimming module with 0–10 V- control is a
radio frequency (RF) control that operates
0–10 V- controlled fluorescent ballasts or LED
drivers based on input from RA2 Select, RadioRA 2,
and HomeWorks systems.
• 0–10 V- control link automatically sources or sinks
up to 60 mA to third-party fixtures.
• Switches line voltage up to 5 A.
• Configurable high- and low-end trim.
• Various operating voltages available—refer
to Models chart below for details on voltage
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF technology—refer
to Models chart below for frequency band data and
Lutron system compatibility.
• RadioRA 2 or HomeWorks software required for
• Mounts to an electrical junction box through a
1/2 in (21 mm) knockout opening.
• Complies with requirements for use in a
compartment handling environmental air (plenum)
per NEC® 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only).