Ecopal 2.0 is a structured pipe in LUXENE FORCE 77R (newly conceived high density polyethylene) co-extruded in double wall, white smooth internally and blue corrugated externally with white longitudinal line.
• Hydraulic seal in line +1.5 bar pressure and -0.5 bar vacuum
• Junction system with 2 gaskets
• 50% increase of inner wall thickness compared to regulatory req uirements, for increased
• Crush resistance exceeding 8 or 16 KN/m2
• Blue outer wall and white inner wall for easier television insp ection of pipe
• White longitudinal line for easier pipe alignment
• Available in 3 or 6 m bars
• Wide range of special pieces
• Certified in accordance with UNI EN 13476-3
• Manufactured with raw material LUXENE FORCE 77®
• Manufactured by ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company
Special pieces and Manholes
• The special pieces are injection moulded (FF) or obtained from tube (MM)
according to the diameter and strength class.
• The Ecopal 2.0 can be coupled with all manholes manufactured by Polieco.