BIOMARC INTONACO DEUMIDIFICANTE is specifically used for the BIOMARC DEUMIDIFICANTE dehumidifying system for the restoration of walls affected by moisture and the formation of saltpetre.
It creates a layer with high water vapour permeability, along with excellent water repellency.
BIOMARC INTONACO DEUMIDIFICANTE [classified R/CS II (EN 998-1 is made of pure and natural raw materials like natural hydraulic lime (NHL), pozzolanic ash and Roman lapilli, non-ground alluvial aggregate void of silt and soluble salts, and are resistant to salts, weathering, freezing and are non brittle.
BIOMARC INTONACO DEUMIDIFICANTE is indicated for:
- skirting on buildings against rising damp and efflorescence;
- interior plasters for dehumidifying rooms subject to strong condensation or moisture (below ground structures, basements) provided they are properly ventilated;
- facade plasters that are resistant to wind gusts and freeze/thaw cycles;
- complementary plasters for wall-cutting interventions.
The complete bio-compatibility and the recycling as aggregate make BIOMARC INTONACO DEUMIDIFICANTE ideal for bio-construction jobs and for the restoration of historic/artistic buildings.
BIOMARC INTONACO DEUMIDIFICANTE can be used on
all types of internal and external wall surfaces (brick, tuff,
stone, rock, building block), provided it has not been
- It cannot be used on water-proofing recess formers,
gypsum or bituminous substrates, over old synthetic paints
or on substrates that are non-absorbent, incohesive or
friable or where there are infiltrations of water or standing