CITAF pillow tanks are made by High-Frequency (HF) welding of composite textile materials chosen for their chemical stability and their tough resistance to mechanical abrasion.
Several layers of PVC with an anti-UV treatment are coated onto a high resistance technical polyester woven textile. Average lifespan: 15 years.
The quality and technical features of these textiles suits them to many applications:
- Storage of liquid fertilizers
- Storage of drinking water — fire prevention
- Storage of farming and wine-growing effluents
- Storage of chemical products
Liquid stored in the tank is constantly maintained: - without oxidation,
- without evaporation,
- without external contamination,
- sheltered from light sources.
The advantages of pillow tanks come from their modular structure and mobility. They can be used permanently or temporarily. They do not require planning permission. Depending on volumes, they can be transported easily. This is a reliable, economical solution and a alternative to costly investments.