classic angled ridge to hip junction accessories
Suitable for TapcoSlate Classic and TapcoSlate Classic Ridge & Hip Caps, this accessory is a dry-fix ridge to hip junction cap for all roofs where the ridge meets the hip. It is especially valuable for the 3-way junction on an Edwardian conservatory roof. Currently available in all six, stocked, Traditional TapcoSlate colours – 801 Stone Black, 804 Pewter Grey, 809 Red Rock, 706 Plum, 709 Brick Red and 712 Chestnut Brown. Also stocked in three pitch variants, choose from 14 to 17 degrees, 18 to 23 degrees and 24 to 30 degrees to match your roof slope. This angled ridge to hip accessory is manufactured in the same material as our TapcoSlate Classic product to beautifully match your roof slate. TapcoSlate Classic angled ridge to hip junction caps have a degree of flexibility when fixing and have the same properties as our roofing slate:
• Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre.
• Easy to install with pre-marked nailing guides and spacers.
• Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
• Mechanically fixed.
• Choice of all six of our stocked colours (for immediate availability).
• Choice of three pitches (14-17°, 18-23° & 24-30°).
• Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.
• TapcoSlate Classic angled ridge to hip caps are not made from recycled plastics but are manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.
Dimensions of 14 to 17 degree junction: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 300mm, Overall Height 45mm, Front and Side Pitch 14°. To Fit 14° to 17° roof pitches.