Suitable for TapcoSlate Classic, Tapco Inline Slate Ventilators have been designed to provide an aesthetic and unobtrusive solution to roof space ventilation. They can be used at low or high level where the roof construction does not allow eaves or ridge ventilators to be used, or where complex roof shapes do not allow effective cross ventilation. Tapco Inline Slate Ventilators are available in our Classic Traditional Slate Colour range.
* Suitable for pitches from 20° to 90°.
* Adaptor available for connecting pipework.
* 10k airflow.
* Narrow grille section gives an unobtrusive profile which does not interrupt the roof slope.
* Colour matched to our Traditional Slate Colour range as standard to blend in with adjacent slates.
* Simply installed as part of the normal slating process.
* Easily converted for use as svp or mechanical extract terminals.
Dimensions: Overall Length 430mm, Overall Width 430mm (including apron). Length of unit 430mm, Width of unit 295mm (without apron). Length of fascia tile cut-out 325mm, Width of fascia tile cut-out 155mm. Can be fitted to roof pitches of 20 to 90 degrees.