Suitable for TapcoSlate Classic and TapcoSlate Classic Ridge & Hip Caps, this accessory is a dry-fix ridge 90° end cap to neatly weather seal and finish off the roof line at the end of the ridge. Currently available in all six, stocked, Traditional TapcoSlate colours. Also stocked in three pitch variants, choose from 25 to 29 degrees, 30 to 34 degrees and 35 to 40 degrees to match the slope of your roof. This ridge accessory is manufactured in the same material as our TapcoSlate Classic product to beautifully match your roof slate. TapcoSlate Classic ridge 90° end caps have a degree of flexibility when fixing and have the same properties as our roofing slate:
* Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre.
* Easy to install with pre-marked nailing guides and spacers.
* Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
* Mechanically fixed.
* Choice of all six of our stocked colours (for immediate availability).
* Choice of three pitches (25 to 29°, 30 to 34° & 35 to 40°).
* 40-year warranty.
* TapcoSlate Classic ridge 90° end caps are not made from recycled plastics but are manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.
Dimensions of 25 to 29 degree end cap: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 290mm, Overall Height 70mm, Side Pitch 25°, End Pitch 90°. To Fit 25° to 29° roof pitches.
Dimensions of 30 to 34 degree end cap: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 275mm, Overall Height 80mm, Side Pitch 30°, End Pitch 90°. To Fit 30° to 34° roof pitches.
Dimensions of 35 to 40 degree end cap: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 265mm, Overall Height 90mm, Side Pitch 35°, End Pitch 90°. To Fit 35° to 40° roof pitches.