Prefabricated, easy installation, lightweight, aesthetics, durable, prevention from atmospherics pollutants, A2-s1, d0 reaction to fire
High Quality Rainscreen:
• Fully prefabricated and self-supporting system
• Embossed corners without cuts, folds or welds
• Extreme element flatness
Versatile Design Possibilities:
• Compatible with Qbiss One façade elements
• Wide range of colours and material finishes
• Various joint and installation options
• Class A2 limited combustibility classification
• Quick installation with reduced amount of barring sub-frame system up to 60% compared to other traditional rainscreen systems
• Lightweight elements for simple on-site handling and installation
Mainly used for refurbishment purposes but also new buildings (offices, showrooms, public buildings, health care facilities etc.)
Qbiss Screen H, a 50 mm thick element is a composite made of two pre-painted galvanized
steel sheets with joints and honeycomb core. The composition of materials gives elements visibly higher level of surface flatness, high load-bearing capacity, minimal thermal Expansion, thermal deflection and resistance to humidity.
A very thin metal aluminium perforated foil (50 μm) is formed into a hexagonal honeycomb structure with the ¾’’ cell size making the element the lightest possible. It provides the most efficient loadbearing capacity, stiffness and shear strength of an element. Aluminium honeycomb used in Qbiss Screen is corrosion resistant and at the same time environmentally friendly by being 100% recyclable. Due to its high thermal conductivity, honeycomb equalizes the deflection from temperature load very quickly.