The art of pure volumes
From an antique tradition, skilled master glassworkers in their workshops blow and shape fiery masses of glass with ancient tools, becoming the creators of refined beauty and the guardians of precious secrets. We nurture thisbeauty culture with products having original shapes that are integrated with the recovery of local handicraft traditions and continuous research into innovative technologies and materials.
Artematica Vitrum interprets the quality of one of the most fascinating and ecological materials ever created by Man: glass. Just like skillful glassworkers used to look for metaphysical properties in the purest and most perfect mass of glass, we have designed Artematica Vitrum with extreme care down to the smallest of detail.
- textured surfaces enhance tactile experiences
- rounded door and worktop edges for more safety and cleaning ease
- glass doors can be customised by means of a special inlay technique
- laminates are extremely water, heat and steam resistant
- the lightest lacquered door in the world means longer lasting hinges
- all the materials must pass strict quality tests before being approved
- the first kitchen with an aluminium door structure that supports “pure”, non-bonded,
- the first kitchen in the world with a door in layered laminate covered with wood and
- the first kitchen with a door fitted with a rubber soft-close seal