non-woven geotextile / polypropylene / acrylic fiber / water storage
Aquafleece AF 300
polypropylene, acrylic fiber
Sheet made of polyacrylic fibres, attached to tear-resistant woven fabric made of PP, for its use in irrigated extensive green roof build-ups.
1. During irrigation, water is being distributed over the entire surface due to capillarity
2. Then, at water saturation, precipitation can flow (almost) freely through the sheet.
- quick water distribution due to high capillarity
- filter stable
- tear-resistant due to carrier material made of woven fabric
- applicable in conjunction with Dripperlines 500-L2 in irrigated extensive green roofs
- the dripperlines are to be fastened to the sheet via hook & loop tape
- quick and easy installation