parking prevention bollard / galvanized steel / stainless steel / powder-coated steel
galvanized steel, stainless steel, powder-coated steel
for parking lots
ABES Bollard 056 is a fully cylindrical bollard made from galvanised steel/stainless steel, including a circumferential groove and a slightly domed top.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex head bolt.
Alternative: concrete embedment.
Stainless steel 1.4301. Electropolished finish to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
Accessories and special requirements such as different colours, red and white paint, reflective film or powder coating of chains, rings, shackles, etc. in the same colour as the bollard are available on request at a surcharge.
Extended junction piece required for 3p-High.
Steel ST37: other lengths available to customer‘s wishes (with surcharge or discount).
The basic package for ABES Bollard 056 with 3P-Technology contains:
– The bollard, ST37 steel / stainless steel 1.4301, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1000 x 108.
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).