ABES Bollard 058 is a cylindrical bollard made from cast aluminium with a flat top and a broad ring-shaped recess in the upper region.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex head bolt.
Alternatives: concrete embedment.
· Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
· Accessories and special requirements such as different colours, red and white paint, reflective film or powder coating of chains, rings, shackles, etc. in the same colour as the bollard are available on request at a surcharge.
The surface is not as smooth as that of a stainless steel tube.
The basic package for ABES Bollard 058 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, cast aluminium, powder coated in RAL, DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1000 x 250.
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).