Thermal smoothing lime-based plaster to be used in combination with the cork-based thermal renders, to improve the general insulation of the system. Ecological material made of natural raw materials and aggregates.
Agratherm is a lime-based smoother skim coat to be used as a finishing plaster over Diathonite renders: it is enriched with special fibers and aggregates which contributes to improve its thermal properties, ensuring a total thermal system when used is combination with Diathonite thermal and dehumidification plasters.
Furthermore, thanks to its granulometry size, Argatherm is a perfect smoother to obtain a typical textuted look, without adding too much weight to the system, as it is a lightweight material.
The material is composed by natural hydraulic lime, hydrated lime, micro-fibers and special thermal fillers, that is why it owns a certified thermal conductivity value of 0,128 W/mK.
Argatherm is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, for internal walls, façades, ceilings and it can be easily applied by trowel and plastering machines.
- Very good thermal properties: it improves the general thermal insulation of the system
- Composed and formulated by natural raw materials, harmless for the environment and for
- Reinforced by ecological and non-toxic fibers
- It avoids mould and condensation
- Lightweight material
- It ensures fine textured aspect