Breathable membrane for facades with open joints. Efficient and sustainable.
An innovative breathable membrane with monolithic TEEE functional technology, for moisture management and protection against water and wind on facades, promoting its thermal efficiency and protection against condensations – highly permeable to water vapor but 100% watertight and wind tight.
The Effisus Breather Non-Closed Membrane has exceptional ageing resistance and thermal stability properties, protecting the façade, and thermal insulation, against wind and damp, even on the most aggressive environments. With superior resistance to UV light it is suitable for protection of facades with open joints up to 35mm. The existence of a large range of accessories allows its installation on the most demanding project requirements.
- Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System
- Curtain walls with open joints up to 35mm
- Facades with open (joints up to 35mm) rainscreen cladding
- Multifunction – Permeable to water vapour, wind and damp tight.
- Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and continuous contact with moisture.
- Universal – Suitable for facades with open or closed joints, in any type of environment.
- Complete system – Complete range of accessories for any project need.
- Easy to install – No need for special tools.