Flexible skylight dome for enhanced natural light and daily building ventilation.
The Classic Skylight Dome is manufactured using triple skinned polycarbonate and can be installed as a fixed skylight, opening vented skylight and/or smoke and heat extraction unit on roof pitches up to 25o. It has been designed with features to ensure quick and easy installation and has a range of kerb options to suit all new build and refurbishment projects.
High-quality triple-glazed polycarbonate dome with PVC profile
Available with opal skin as standard or clear skin for enhanced light transmission
Functionality can be extended to natural ventilation and smoke and heat extraction through a wide range of accessories
Sturdy kerb frame with additional moulded drip edge to protect against the elements
Secret-fix design with no exposed fixings
Classic Skylight Domes are ideally suited for use with flat roofs.
They are available in a range of glazing variants and many
different components can be added to extend their function
such as smoke and heat extraction units, ventilation motors or
– Kingspan upstands
– Industrial flat roofs with a maximum roof pitch of 25°
– New build, renovations and repairs
– High-quality polycarbonate triple-glazed
– PVC profile
– Available in triple-skin polycarbonate glazing
– Available opal (as standard) or clear
– Sturdy kerb frame with additional moulded drip edge to
protect against the elements
– Functionality can be extended through a wide range of
– Location points for retrofitting ventilation units are provided
on the rigid version
– Rigid skylight domes can be retrofitted