5070 Vega is designed true to the motto “tradition meets modernity“. Dieter Kusch designed this timeless and characteristic series as a pendant to 5050 Vega. The luxuriously upholstered seat elements are supported by a slender sled base, creating the optical illusion that the upholstery seems to float. The slightly inclined backrest, the stitched pads as well as the gently curved armrests define the expressive appearance. The two-seater bench as well as the optional exterior tray functionally complement this series.
The armchair’s upholstered pads appear to be floating on top of the slender sled-base frame. On request available with a practical swivelling glass table top on the side, e.g. to put down a drink or a book.
• Natural beech or stained acc. to standard collection (wooden-frame models)
• Chrome or satin chrome steel (metal-frame models)
• Open side parts (wooden-frame models)
• On request available with side parts covered with fabric (only for wooden-frame models except for kuschmed® HygienicLine models)
• Upholstered arm pads (only for woodenframe models except for kuschmed®Hygienic-Line models)
• Upholstered side parts, upholstered arm pads (metal-frame models)
• Upholstered pads with darts, fabric from standard collection
• On request upholstered pads with knobs, fabric from standard collection (not available for kuschmed® Hygienic-Line models)
• Optionally available with upholstery with flame retardant foam resp. flame retardant
foam and fireproof fabric
• Seat underside waterproof upholstered (kuschmed® Hygienic-Line models)