Whether side chair or armchair – Palato is characterized by well-balanced proportions, exuding an aura of strength. Its trademark design feature – the back support – does not only guarantee the best possible stability, but is proven to be extremely useful when stacking the chairs. Palato comes in a wide range of variations, and is therefore geared towards a plethora of different environments. This series, designed by the Swiss team form ag, is perfectly suited as conference chair, but also for the interior design of hotels, restaurants, or homelike environments. On top of this, these side chairs, armchairs and benches are a perfect fit for healthcare environments: the optional extras include the choice between a normal and high back, as well as different seat heights, and therefore tailored to the wishes of persons with reduced mobility.
These variations are characterised by an elegant design language and a comfortable
upholstery. Available with a standard-issue seat height of either 42 cm or 45 cm, or with an optional seat height of either 50 cm or 55 cm. The armchair comes with a backrest that is available in two different heights, and with either open or closed arms. All variations are linkable.
• Natural beech or stained acc. to standard collection
• Closed arms, fabric from standard collectionSeat, back
• With either thin or thick upholstery dependent on variation, fabric from standard collection
• Optionally available with upholstery with flame retardant foam resp. flame retardant foam and fireproof fabric
• Grey plastic foil to seal seat’s undersidePush-on tray
• HPL Resopal silver grey, foamed edges