Visible Clip (HH)
SCREW (S4S E4E)
Hidden Fastening (FO - recommended for cladding)
Differentiated sapwood, yellowish white. Brownish yellow to reddish brown heartwood, with fine dark steaks. Frequent end grain, occasionally strong. Medium texture and extremely fine ray fleck. Perceptible stratified structure.
Untreated hardwood floor.
Stained with Sikkens Cetol WF 771 (floor) or WF 761 (Facade).
Description of the wood
Sapwood Differentiated, yellowish white.
• Colour Yellow to reddish brown, with narrow dark streaks.
• Grain direction Frequent end grain, sometimes strong.
• Grain Medium.
• Sieve Extraordinarily fine.
• Particularities Perceptible stratified structure.
Wet weight 1.200 Kg/m3
Density at 12% humidity 1070 Kg/m3 (very heavy)
• Volumetric coefficient 0,49% (Grainy wood)
• Contraction ratio 1,4% (No tendency to deform)
• Hardness (Chalais - Meudon) 11,0 (Very hard wood)
• Resistance to static bending 1.780 kg / cm2
• Elasticity modulus 220.000 kg/cm2
• Resistance to parallel compression 680 kg/cm2
• Fire reaction class Cfl-s1
• Thermal conductivity 0,26 W/(mK)
• Formaldehyde emission E1
Uses and applications
Indoor woodwork Doors, stairs, cladding, mouldings, skirtings, wainscots and parquet.
Outdoor woodwork In all types of outdoor woodwork and carpentry.