Visible Clip (HH)
Screw (S4S E4E)
Hidden Fastening (FO - recommended for cladding)
Yellowish white to pinkish white sapwood. Yellowish brown to reddish brown heartwood, with straight grain, often interlocked or very interlocked. Coarse texture.
Untreated hardwood floor.
Stained with Sikkens Cetol WF 771 (floor) or WF 761 (Facade).
Description of the wood
Sapwood Yellowish white to rosy.
• Colour Yellowish brown to reddish brown.
• Grain direction Straight, often interlaced or very interlaced.
• Grain Coarse.
Wet weight 1.150 Kg/m3
Density at 12% humidity 920 Kg/m3 (very heavy)
• Volumetric coefficient 0,52% (Grainy to very graini wood)
• Contraction ratio 1,7% (No tendency to warp)
• Hardness (Chalais - Meudon) 8,5 (Very hard wood)
• Resistance to static bending 1.700 kg / cm2
• Elasticity modulus 140.000 kg/cm2
• Resistance to parallel compression 750 kg/cm2
• Resistance to parallel traction 1.700 kg / cm3
• Fire reaction class Cfl-s1
• Thermal conductivity 0,25 W/(mK)
• Formaldehyde emission E1
Uses and applications
Outdoor furniture. Outdoor woodwork, doors and windows.
Indoor and outdoor joinery
Indoor woodwork, doors, stairs, cladding, mouldings, skirtings, wainscots, parquet.