Screw (S4S E4E)
Hidden Fastening (FO - recommended for cladding)
Visible yellowish white sapwood. Olive brown to dark brown heartwood, occasionally with fine pores. End grain is always present, and occasionally very strong. Fine to medium texture and extraordinarily fine ray fleck.
Untreated hardwood floor.
Stained with Sikkens Cetol WF 771 (floor) or WF 761 (Facade).
Description of the wood
Sapwood Very visible, white yellowish.
• Colour Brown olive to dark brown, sometimes with fine pores.
• Grain direction End grain always present; sometimes very strong.
• Grain Fine to medium.
• Sieve Extraordinarily fine.
• Particularities Pores filled with a green-yellow deposit, stratified structure that is sometimes perceptible, dust that can cause dermatosis.
Wet weight 1.300 Kg/m3
Density at 12% humidity 1050 Kg/m3 (very heavy)
• Volumetric contraction coefficient: 0,41% (Stable wood)
• Contraction ratio 1,27% (No tendency to deform)
• Hardness (Chaláis - Meudon) 8,5 (Very hard wood)
• Resistance to static bending 1.750 kg / cm2
• Elasticity modulus 200.000 kg/cm2
• Resistance to parallel compression 890 kg/cm2
• Fire reaction class Cfl-s1
• Thermal conductivity 0,25 W/(mK)
• Formaldehyde emission E1
Woodwork, industry and decorative wood flooring.