natural fiber decorative panel / HPL / for interior / textured
RINDÄ by Organoid Technologies
natural fiber, HPL
RINDÄ - [ˈrɪndæ] - natural scenting decorative coating with pine bark:
“The naturally coarse surface with its spicy sharpness conveys the feeling of a cool summer wind bringing the refreshing scent of freshly cut wood down from the mountain hillsides in the morning. Close to nature, with both feet in the midst of life.” Thomas Bluth, connoisseur.
Pine bark is the raw material that is freed of stones and foreign bodies by washing in clear mountain water before being dried in the sun. Then the pieces of bark are ground and prepared for the actual production in various screening lines. Only in this way is the steady high quality assured.
- thickness of coating: max. 3,8mm
- size: 3050x1320mm (10x4ft)
- carrier board HPL 1,1mm according to EN 438
- more different backings on request (self-adhesive foil, fleece, transparent…)
- lightfastness: 6 according to ÖNORM EN ISO 105-B02
- overall structure: hardly inflammable B according to EN 13501-1 on demand
- weight: 2,5kg/m²
article number: 0142