natural fiber decorative panel / HPL / for interior / textured
HONF by Organoid Technologies
natural fiber, HPL
HONF - [hɔnf] - natural decorative coating with hamp nut shells:
“With the gently curved long fibers and the angular shives, the dark round hemp seeds develop a very structured surface with high contrasts. With this, the multi-layered, nutty scent with flowery notes reminds you of the refreshing variety of life, but remains down-to-earth and motivating.” Thomas Bluth, connoisseur.
Since prehistoric times, hemp has been used in Europe and Asia as medicine, fiber provider, and drug. Hemp oil, which is suited excellently for use in high-value cosmetics, is cold-pressed from the hemp seeds. Unsaturated fatty acids, containing a high percentage of hemp oil (ca. 80 %), have very good skin care properties: They prevent excessive moisture loss, drying and cracking of the skin, and can contribute to partial regeneration of the skin lipids. Brush your hand over the surface of our decorative coating and sense the pure hemp oil.
– thickness of coating: max. 1,3mm
– size: 3050x1320mm (10×4,3ft)
– carrier board HPL 1,1mm according to EN 438
– more different backings on request (self-adhesive foil, fleece, transparent…)
– lightfastness: 7 according to ÖNORM EN ISO 105-B02
– overall structure: hardly inflammable B according to EN 13501-1 on demand
– weight: 2,2kg/m²
article number: 0057