Ideal for interior decoration of buildings also of particular historical and artistic level, GRASSELLO DI CALCE evokes past sensations and realizes extraordinary classic, refined and timeless environments.
The decorative effect of this natural wall coating comes from tradition, but lends itself well to new projects.
The rich color range offers final solutions always different, characterized by unlimited combinations of colors and effects that arise from the creativity of the decorator.
The product creates a coat of considerable thickness, with a high level of breathability.
GRASSELLO DI CALCE enables to realize the following effects:
SALT AND PEPPER EFFECT
May be applied on:
- New and old plasters based on hydraulic binders.
- Gypsumboard surfaces.
- Old paints and wall coatings that are mineral in nature,
dry, compact, absorbent and cohesive.
- Mineral conglomerates of various kinds, as long as they
Surfaces should be adequately prepared by following the
instructions given in the paragraph 'PREPARING THE
Do not apply on freshly painted surfaces.
- Given its predominantly mineral nature, it is not
recommended to apply GRASSELLO DI CALCE on old
synthetic paints (washable quartz emulsion paints and
plastic wall coatings).
- Type of binder: air-hardening lime
- Indoor Air Quality Classification: A+
- Solvent: water
- Specific gravity per UNI EN ISO 2811-1: 1.50 ± 0.05 kg/l
- Viscosity per UNI 8902: paste