Alsan® 400 is a ready-to-use watertight polyurethane resin, to be completed with an additional protection.
Alsan® 400 is effective and sustainable, resistant to ponding water. Its elasticity allows it excellent resistance to cracking. Alsan® 400 is ideal for sealing complex shapes and for waterproofing small areas.
- Excellent durability, puncture, chemical attack, to temperature (-30 ° C to +120 ° C), UV and frost.
- The two layers form a monolithic elastic membrane.
- Economical and fast
- Allows the removal of protections header: soline band, engravure, couvertine.
- Does not require full fleece.
- Single-component resin, ready for use.
- 2 coats are sufficient for an optimal result.
- Convenient and safe: process no-flame.
- Aesthetics: 2 colors (sand and anthracite).
- Easy maintenance.